Young children learn best through their senses and activity. As students grow, their imagination and nurturing environment will foster their desire to learn.
Themes and lessons that will be covered throughout the year:
Our Goals for a successful school year:
- Nurturing the children in order to develop self esteem
- Coaching them to become independent and social
- Instructing the children to follow directions and safety rules
- Introducing students to poems and songs in the Greek language. All other subjects will be taught in the English language.
- Reinforcing structured movement each day
- Instructing the children to follow classroom rules
- Promoting interaction with one another and cooperative learning
- Reinforcing hand-eye coordination through gluing, painting and coloring
Annual Activities:(Performance dates can be found on the yearly school calendar).
- Christmas Pageant (Dec)
- Art Exhibit (April)
- Mommy and Me Tea Party (May)
- End of the year Stepping Up program (June)
Students will receive progress reports in January and June
The opportunity to teach your child is a privilege and a responsibility we take very seriously. With your help and active interest, we will have a productive year.
|Period 4 (Lunch)||11:05||-||11:45|